CV ⇒ email@example.com
< Back to Jobs
- Implementation and maintenance of automated deployment tools, maintenance tools, monitoring tools and development tools used by developers of Quedex.Net Trading Platform.
- Implementation of REST-based web services in accordance with provided design.
- Bootstrapping new services (program structure, test harness, deployment pipeline).
- Taking part in architectural design meetings.
- Testing and deployment of new features.
Optimal Skills and Traits
- Fan on Linux OS.
- Developed basic habits regarding information security.
- Experience in writing process automation software.
- Experience in using at least three of the following tools:
- Mongo DB,
- Elastic Stack,
- Eperience in writing code using at least one of following programming languages:
- Developed habit of writing elegant, clean code.
- Experience in development of web applications.
- Experience in writing unit tests.
- Impecable work ethics.
- Sense of humor compatible with good manners.
Nice to Haves
- Experience in working with system designed using immutable infrastructure pattern.
- Experience in using Open Stack and Mesos.
- Experience in API design.
- Experience in using derivative-type financial instruments.
- Experience in using high-end server hardware.
- Work in a scrum team of 5-7 highly-performing individuals.
- Exposure to production-deployed, reactive and isomorphic software system with architecture based on event souring and micro-services patterns.
- Being a part of a project providing cutting-edge financial functionality.
- Internal trainings in fields of finance, crypto-currency, information security, software engineering and architecture, programming languages, details of development process and procedures used at the company.
- Occasion to challenge yourself with development of uniquely complex web application.
- Modern software development process (TDD, DDD, CD).
- Code quality culture.
- Friendly but professional work atmosphere.
- Full time position (40-hour work-week) with flexible work schedule and home-office option (one day per week, after three months).
- Competitive salary (B2B).
How to apply?
To apply for a position at Quedex, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will also happily answer any questions you may have regarding working at Quedex.
< Back to Jobs